Ex-Codementor, Creator of Best Arcade Script and Member of the CodersClan. Works with companies and developers worldwide. Has 3+ years of remote working experience. Mentored a developer daily for 3+ months. Designs and develops ergonomic responsive web applications with scalable backends and microservices.
Java, C, C++
JSON, XML, Yarn
UI and UX designhigh-level programming
version control, Git
Professional Work Experience
React Native Developer – Boomer Digital, Remote2018 – 2019
- As a member of a 5-person team developed an iOS and Android application for the client company group based in New York which has 400-500 employees in the finance and real estate sector.
- Implemented a Launch Screen and resolved a related iOS build issue on Bitrise.
- Identified the cause of a non-reproducible timezone related date issue. This helped us to resolve it and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
- Assisted the client changing the backend to show Push Notification icons on Android.
- Resolved 6+ application crashes and user interface problems.
- Reported 5+ reproducible application crashes, errors and usability issues.
Web Developer Expert – Codementor, Remote2017 – 2018
Helped developers worldwide by performing live 1:1 sessions. Guided clients online to become better at programming and improve their web development skills. Implemented instant coding solutions for them if preferred while explaining the process in detail. Teamwork often turned into pair programming. Sometimes a new idea or perspective was enough to help clients get through a challenging problem.
- Mentored a developer daily for 3+ months having 90-minute sessions helping with more than 7 technologies including Node.js, React, Redux, Express and MongoDB.
- Completed 100+ sessions and projects with 30+ 5 star reviews for a wide variety of clients from pharmacists to experienced developers.
- Developed websites like Voysis, Keune Advanced Academy and Georgia Defense Exchange.
- Used GraphGL with MongoDB working on Apptism with Joey Burzynski from MarketKarma.
- Identified a severe information leak and got a symbolic $500 award for reporting it.
- Worked with developers like Kiara Robles from Blockstream and companies like US-EcoLogic & TexEnergy, Ironclad Logistics Group and Axelisys.
- Automated applying for customer requests saving several hours of daily work. Used a high-level browser automation library and later Google Chrome team’s Puppeteer running on Heroku 24/7.
- Published an article reaching 4000+ readers from 87 countries under 16 days which has been featured as an Editors’ Choice.
- Was selected as a top performing featured mentor for more than a week.
Web Developer – CodersClan, Remote2017 – 2019
- Worked on company websites like Optimove, Namogoo, Tensera, Finanda and Pepperi.
- Implemented Pumika Digital LTD’s contact page design for Tensera Networks.
Independent Web Developer Consultant2016 – 2019
- Implemented a cryptocurrency technical analyzer using Apps Script with Google Sheets. Accepted Bitcoin for the project in 2017 which more than tripled in value as of early 2018.
- Managed DoubleClick for Publishers banner and video advertisements for an international sports media company working with Huxley Nice Agency.
- Improved arcade sites like DressUpWho, Thunderstorm Games and JuegosFrivCom.
IT Consultant – S4-IT, Germany and Hungary2015 – 2016
Managed and developed applications and cloud computing services. Built the company’s website.
- Used Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning Experience and Heroku.
- Got a symbolic salary bonus for performing well and identifying several issues in a cloud service.
- Earned a Salesforce Certified Administrator license.
- Was selected to design and develop the company’s new website.
- Worked with a team of 7+ engineers both in Germany and remotely.
- Pushed 416 commits in 23 weeks.
Junior Member – LEGO Group (Simonyi Károly Special College for Advanced Studies), Hungary2014 – 2015 5 months
Experimented with an Emotiv EPOC Neuroheadset and documented the proper usage and setup. Participated in weekly meetings. Worked with team members in the lab on a weekly basis.
- Introduced GitLab’s issue-tracking system for team members.
Professional Project Work Experience
Created the above-linked form for Facebook. Search people by location, workplace, school and relation.
Built the sales page and the product itself offering a ready to use game portal solution. Handled software development, customer service, advertising and networking. Produced a video advertisement.
- Implemented support for 21+ game feed providers including Softgames, Famobi and Gamepix.
- Automated product delivery by integrating PayPal Instant Payment Notifications.
- Optimized application and sales page performance using Google’s Closure Compiler Service.
- Designed a unique responsive layout with asynchronous navigation and a drag & slide interface.
- Pushed 1014 commits in 3 repositories using 6 languages.
- Started the product investing ~3 months and $5.
cPanel, Cloudflare, phpMyAdmin, Google AdSense, GitLab, GitHub Desktop 2014
Started the above-linked website which is a collection of online HTML5 games using Best Arcade Script.
- Achieved 2,700+ monthly users with 2,500+ games and 17+ categories in one place.
- 2016 Built as an Android application and published it on the Google Play store.
- 2015 Released as a Facebook application.
- 2015 Released as a Google Chrome application.
HTML5, CSS, WordPress, PHP, MySql 2013
Redesigned the above-linked WordPress based Flash gaming website.
- Implemented a unique menu with fluid transitions closely collaborating with the site owner.
Co-established the above online games website with a unique layout. The core concept and implementation became the foundation of Best Arcade Script.
Designed and developed the above Flash games website. Managed games with the co-owner.
- Sold the script with an admin interface for a symbolic $500 price tag.